:Touch By Chel
How to Detangle Natural Hair :
- Wide Tooth Comb
- Water n Conditioner
- Hair Clips
No time like now to learn or get a refresher on how detangle natural hair. Its important to take your Time to detangle your hair to avoid breakage and damage. Don’t rush this process, only do this when you know you have enough time to do so. Patience is key. You need a Wide Tooth Comb to help you get through your strands with ease. This is recommended verses a regular size comb because it help minimize breakage and damage to the hair. Water is natural hair’s best friend. The Water and Conditioner helps loosen the curls. Damp hair is easier to detangle. When you detangle its best to do it in sections. The Hair Clips make this easy to do.
- Add Water, Conditioner and Oil in a spray bottle.
- Spray hair with the water bottle till hair isdamp and easy to separate in to sections.
- Section the hair ( I do 8 sections )
- Take a section spray and add conditioner as needed before eginning to finger detangle.
- Use the wide tooth comb to get the rest of the knots out. Start from the ends and work your way up to the roots.
- After detangling add your moisturizing products and styling products.
I hope this is helpful. Thank You for kind words and support.
You can find me on social media for questions and comments.